This offer is addressed to customers who want to improve the quality of life. Simple assembly and configuration of the system elements make F&Wave perfectly fit the "DIY" concept. It is inexpensive and effective.
The unique feature of the F&Wave system is signal retransmission - each receiver that receives a control signal from the transmitter automatically transmits it further, which increases the range of control in the case of remote receivers from the transmitter.
The system consists of receivers - executive devices manufactured in the version for installation to under plaster box Ã˜60 and for mounting on rail 35 mm (1 module - 17.5 mm). In the F&Wave system there are also transmitters, made as handheld remotes and in the version for mounting in plaster box.
Features of the module
* Cooperation with F&Wave remote control transmitters;
* A double multifunction relay operates in 5 modes:
a) Bistable relay first pressing of the button activates the relay, second pressing switches it off;
b) Time relay pressing the button activates the relay for the preprogrammed time. It is possible to set the time from 1 second to 48 hours. Pressing the button while the relay is on starts the timing from the beginning;
c) Monostable relay â€“ the relay remains switched on as long as the button on the remote control is pressed;
d) Switch on â€“ pressing the button activates the relay;
e) Switch off â€“ pressing the button deactivates the relay;
* The relay function is associated with the button of the transmitter. Each button can carry out a different function;
* Ability to control up to 32 transmitters;
* Local control â€“ the possibility of directly control the relay using any monostable button (for example bell button). The local input can also have any relay function assigned to it;
* Group programming of transmitters â€“ if several buttons have the same function, they can be set in one programming cycle;
* 2 separated NO output contacts with a load capacity of 16 A (AC-1);
* Retransmission of signals from the transmitter â€“ the ability to increase the range of remote control;
* Low power consumption â€“ low operating cost;
* Built-in electronic thermal protection to prevent damage in case of excessive load of the relay.
In an open space without any interfering factors the range of the devices controlled by radio fluctuates within the limits of 100 m. The range can be improved by direct retransmission of modules located in mutual coverage area.
|Power supply voltage||85Ã·265 V AC/DC|
|Number of channels||2|
|Control signal||L lub N|
|Load rating (AC-1)||2 x 16 A / 250 V|
|The executive element||relay|
|Radio frequency||868 MHz|
|Terminal||pluggable terminal blocks 2,5 mmÂ²|
|Tightening torque||0,4 Nm|
|Power consumption waking / working||0,25 W / 1 W|
|Working temperature||-25 Ã· 65Â°C|
|Dimensions||1 module (18 mm)|
|Assembly||on rail 35 mm|
|Ingress Protection Marking||IP20|