* Measuring the effective value of current in electrical circuit.
* Measuring the circumference of the circuit is separated from the power indicator.
* Index marked TrueRMS fitted with a transducer gives the correct value of the effective value of current intensity at deformed runs.
DMA indicators are intended for current transformers with a rated secondary current of 5A. The current range for these transformers is from 25 to 1000/5 A. The primary value of the transformer's current specifies the maximum measured current and the actual current value displayed by the indicator.
The DMA-20A and DMA-3 20A are intended for direct measurements (without transformers applied) within the range of 0Ă·20 A.
Order labeling method:
INDIRECT MEASUREMENT (with transformers applied)
DMA- X Y /5A Z
One phase: 1
25, 30, 40, 50, 70, 75, 80, 100, 120,
* DMA-150/5A a one-phase device for 50/5A transformer, measurement range at 0Ă·50A, no TrueRMS;
DIRECT MEASUREMENT (without transformers)
One phase: 1
* DMA-1 20A - one-phase device for 20A, measurement range 0Ă·20A, without TrueRMS
* DMA-1 20A TrueRMS - one-phase device for 20A, measurement range 3Ă—0Ă·20A, with TrueRMS
|Power supply voltage||100Ă·265 V AC|
|display||3-digit LED (height digits 10 mm)|
|Power frequency||45Ă·55 Hz|
|Display range - direct measurement version||0 Ă· 20 A|
|Range of indications - intermediate measurement version||0 Ă·primary current of the transformer|
|Accuracy of indications||1%|
|Maximum instantaneous overload||40 A (maximum to 1s)|
|Maximum current - direct measurement version||20 A|
|Maximum current - intermediate measurement version||5:00 AM|
|terminal||screw terminals 4,0 mmÂ˛|
|Tightening torque||0,5 Nm|
|Power consumption||4 W|
|Working temperature||-25 Ă· 50 Â°C|
|dimensions||3 modules (52,5 mm)|
|Assembly||on rail 35 mm|
|Level of security||IP20|