The required time range and the operation mode of the relay is selected by choosing the proper combination of the switches (black field in the diagram stands for the switch position).
Setting the wheel regulator in the:
* ON position with power supply activated causes the contact to be permanently opened.
* OFF position with power supply activated causes the contact to be permanently closed.
* With the power supply on, the system does not respond to time range setting modifications.
* The newly set time range is active after the power supply has been turned off and on.
* With the power supply on, it is possible to regulate the preset time freely within the selected time range.
This product is no longer in stock
|Power supply voltage||230 V AC|
|The executive element||relay|
|Maximum load current||10 A|
|Contact configuration||1 ├Ś NO|
|Separation of the contact||NO|
|Delay of operation||50 ms|
|Control pulse current||less than 1 mA|
|Operating time - adjustable||0,1s├Ě24h|
|terminal||4├ŚDY 1mm┬▓; length: 10 cm|
|Power consumption||0,8 W|
|Working temperature||-25 ├Ě 50 ┬░C|
|dimensions||├ś 55 mm; height: 13 mm|
|Assembly||in a flush-mounted box ├ś60|
|Level of security||IP20|