F&Wave is a family of wireless devices controlled by radio with a range of up to 100 meters*. The receivers are available in either a DIN-rail mounting version (housing 1S) or a ├ś60 flush-mounted version. The transmitters are available as handheld remote controllers or as a flush-mounted version. The receivers relay control signals. The device that receives a control signal from the transmitter will automatically send it forward, which allows to increase the range of the remote control.
Features of the module
* Four-button remote control transmitter;
* Cooperation with remote control transmitters of the F&Wave system;
* The ability to control any number of receivers;
* On/off functionality (bistable switch) with receivers: FW-R1P, FW-R1D, FW-R2P, FW-R2D, FW-D1P, FW-D1D, FW-LED2P, FW-LED2D;
* Raise/lower the roller-blind functionality with receivers: FW-STR1P, FW-STR1D;
* Dim/lighten the lighting functionality with receivers: FW-D1P, FW-D1D, FW-LED2P, FW-LED2D.
In an open space without any interfering factors the range of the devices controlled by radio fluctuates within the limits of 100 m. The range can be improved by direct retransmission of modules located in mutual coverage area.
Devices of the F&Wave system
|Transmitters||Receivers||Box ├ś60||DIN rail|
|remote controls||Universal dimmer||FW-D1P||FW-D1D|
|FW-RC10||Two-channel LED controller||FW-LED2P||FW-LED2D|
|Power supply voltage||3 V|
|Number of channels||4|
|Radio frequency||868 MHz|
|Battery type||2032 (lithium)|
|Working temperature||-25 ├Ě 50 ┬░C|