F&Wave is a family of wireless devices controlled by radio with a range of up to 100 meters*. The receivers are available in either a DIN-rail mounting version (housing 1S) or a ├ś60 flush-mounted version. The transmitters are available as handheld remote controllers or as a flush-mounted version. The receivers relay control signals. The device that receives a control signal from the transmitter will automatically send it forward, which allows to increase the range of the remote control.
Features of the module
* 2-button remote control transmitter;
* works with F&Wave remote control receivers;
* ability to control any number of receivers;
* on/off (bi-stable switch) with receivers: FW-R1P, FW-R1D, FW-R2P, FW-R2D, FW-D1P, FW-D1D, FW-LED2P, FW-LED2D;
* raise/lower the roller blind with receivers FW-STR1P, FW-STR1D;
* dim/brighten the lighting with receivers FW-D1P, FW-D1D, FW-LED2P, FW-LED2D;
* ability to change the configuration of the first button to the ON function - always switch on the paired receivers and/or lift the roller blind;
* ability to change the configuration of the second button to the OFF function - always switch off the paired receivers and/or lower the roller blind;
* installation does not require a flush-mounted box.
In an open space without any interfering factors the range of the devices controlled by radio fluctuates within the limits of 100 m. The range can be improved by direct retransmission of modules located in mutual coverage area.
F&Wave system devices
|Transmitters||Receivers||├ś60 box||DIN rail|
|FW-RC4-AC, FW-RC5||Double relay||FW-R2P||FW-R2D|
|remote controls||Uniwersal dimmer||FW-D1P||FW-D1D|
|FW-RC4, FW-RC10||Roller blind controller||FW-STR1P||FW-STR1D|
|wall buttons||Dual-channel LED controller||FW-LED2P||FW-LED2D|
|FW-WS1, FW-WS2, FW-WS3|