ASP automatic anti-flood system is an autonomous system to prevent flooding of residential, single-family and multifamily buildings. It is used for comprehensive protection of property from the effects of flooding.
1) Distribution box containing: SAM-01 central controller, electrical circuits protection and backup battery for short power outages.
2) 1", 2", 3/4"or 5/4" solenoid valve - 1 pc.
3) SON-K boiler room flooding probe - 1 pc.
4) SON-M living areas flooding probe - 2 pcs.
* detection of leaks and spills * cutting off water supply to the property
* notifying the user about this situation
* reducing pressure drops
* improving the efficiency of firefighting installations
* bistable solenoid valve remains closed after power loss
* solenoid coil is not constantly powered (power at the time of switching)
* own emergency power supply
|Power supply voltage||230 V AC/DC|
|Alarm delay||10├Ě180 s (default value10 s)|
|Alarm output contact||1 NO/NC, max. 4 A|
|Power supply for electrovalves||12 V|
|Powering of measuring probes||5 V / 2 mA|
|Battery||12 V / 1,3 Ah|
|Working temperature||5 ├Ě 50 ┬░C|