The converter allows access to the serial port RS-485 from any computer on the local network, and by sharing the IP on the Internet - from any computer in the world connected to the Internet. The converter also serves as a serial ports server. Communication takes place via TCP, UDP, DHCP and others protocols. Available software allows you to create a virtual serial port on the PC and to access the serial interface of the ATC-1000 converter connected anywhere on the network just like a local COM port of the computer.
* DB-9 male socket at RS-232
* Six-clamp terminal for RS-422 and power supply
* RJ-45 Ethernet socket
* Virtual serial port for Windows OS
* 10/100TX network interface
* Support for protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP
* 9Ă·24 V DC power supply (socket adapter included)